5 REASONS NEVER TO SKIP BREAKFAST AGAIN, ESPECIALLY NUMBER 5
1. FUEL - Enjoying a good healthy breakfast shouldn't be a chore, it should be something to look forward to and get excited about. After all, breakfast as the say is the most important meal of the day. For your breakfast choice, it's best to keep it simple. Keeping it simple simply means pairing carbs with proteins. Carbs are known to provide your body with the energy it needs to get you started and your brain the fuel it needs to help you tackle the day's tasks and challenges. Protein on the other hand gives you staying power and helps you feel full until your next meal. Here are some examples :
.Whole-grain cereals or bread for carbs
.Low-fat milk, yogurt, or cottage cheese for protein
.Fresh fruit or veggies, again for the carbs
.Nuts or legumes for even more protein
2. NUTRITION- Nutrition is simply eating a healthy balanced diet. It means feeding your body with the types of foods that'll help your body function properly and maximize performance. Nutrition enhances growth and helps your body prevent diseases.
When in doubt of what a nutritious healthy breakfast should look like, check out this Breakfast Bible for inspiration. https://amzn.to/31T2NzI
3. HEALTHY WEIGHT- Eating healthy breakfast on a consistent daily basis could lead to a healthy weight management and maintenance in comparison to individuals who skips breakfast. Skipping breakfast could lead to weight gain because when when you haven't had breakfast, you're more likely to get "hangry," which can in turn lead you to overeat later in the day or choose unhealthy foods like those doughnuts someone left behind in the break room or stop at a fast food joint.
4. GOOD FOR HEART- We live in a "Microwave" society where we want and need everything instantly. This is due in part to the fact that we're all leading a busy crazy lifestyles. Each day we run out the door without making time to fuel our body with the most important meal of the day, breakfast. Unfortunately, this usually puts us in a place where we end up making unhealthy eating choices, of which overtime turns to unhealthy eating habits. When you leave your house without eating healthy breakfast, you end up eating fast food in your car as you commute to work. If you keep up with this daily unhealthy eating habits, the next thing you know, you'll wake up one day and realized you've gained 20 pounds. Eating healthy breakfast on a consistent daily basis could lead to a healthy weight management and maintenance, which is good for your heart and overall health.
5. DO BETTER AT WORK OR SCHOOL- A healthy breakfast helps you kick-start your day. Again, this is why breakfast is the most important meal of the day. You need your metabolism to be up and working. By feeding it something healthy from the start of your day is the best thing you could ever do for your gut.
Regularly eating a healthy breakfast is known to help individuals pay attention, remember, and perform better. Research also shows that children and teens who eats healthy breakfast regularly tend to concentrate better at school, get higher scores on tests, and are less likely to be tardy or miss school days.
Research shows that without breakfast, your body goes into conservation mode, which leads to your brain slowing everything down because you don't have enough energy. Hope these few tips will help and encourage you to never skip breakfast again.
When in doubt of what a healthy breakfast should look like, check out this Breakfast Bible for inspiration. https://amzn.to/31PCsm8